While many pundits and political observers were quick to praise Hillary Clinton's pick of Tim Kaine as her running mate on Friday, the choice wasn't met with universal acclaim.One important group — progressives and backers of Clinton's former rival, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders — were not as pleased with the selection of the Virginia senator who has cultivated a reputation of working across the aisle over the course of his political career.Progressive Change Campaign Committee co-founder...
- In North Philadelphia, 'The Best And Worst Of The City'
- Philadelphia Muslims Hope New Mosque Brings Revitalization
- First Openly Gay Former NBA Player Weighs In On All-Star Game Move
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions
- IOC Decides Against Blanket Ban On Russian Olympic Athletes