What do you do if you’re an anti-Trump Republican or anti-Hillary Democrat? Should you vote for a third party candidate?
And this week the Brady Walkinshaw campaign released its first attack ad against opponent Pramila Jayapal in the 7th Congressional District race. After the ad was released Jayapal's campaign accused the ad of being racist and misogynistic. Was the ad “Trump-like?”
We get the latest from Oregon on the verdict to acquit seven people who occupied a federally owned wildlife sanctuary in Oregon last winter.
Also, the latest from the Dakota Access Pipeline protests. Are the protests just about this pipeline or is this a lasting new Native rights movement?
We'll tackle these subjects and more on Week in Review.
Listen to the live discussion Friday at noon, join in by following @KUOW and using #KUOWwir. Audio from the show will be posted later Friday afternoon.
Get caught up on the issues:
- KUOW: Is voting for the Green Party a waste of a vote?
- Seattle Times: With arena move, Chris Hansen takes one big step toward bringing Sonics back to Seattle
- YouTube: Walkinshaw ad: 'We Have a Choice'
- Seattle Times: Live updates from Dakota Access Pipeline protests: Protesters set tractors ablaze
- OPB: 3 Takeaways From The Oregon Refuge Occupiers' Acquittal
Bill Radke @KUOWRadke host
Sherman Alexie @Sherman_Alexie is a writer, poet and novelist.
Phyllis Fletcher @phylfletch is managing editor N3.
Rob McKenna @robmckenna is the former attorney general of Washington state.