I was working in Las Vegas at the Route 91 Harvest Festival. I looked at Caslin, my coworker, both of us confused but wary. She said, "It’s fireworks." "No," I said. "Or a car starting," she said. "That's a gun," I said. I know that popping sound.
- Watch: 'March For Our Lives' Rally In Washington, D.C.
- Hundreds of Thousands March For Gun Control Across The U.S.
- To Save Whales, Maine's Iconic Lobster Industry May Have To Change
- Sisi Is All But Assured A Second Term In Egypt's Presidential Election
- Trump Swaps Complete Ban For 'Qualified Ban' On Transgender Military Service