Seattle Mayor Ed Murray and City Attorney Pete Holmes announced a lawsuit against the Trump administration Wednesday afternoon. It’s in response to President Donald Trump's executive order that's intended to withhold federal grant money from “sanctuary cities” – an unofficial term for cities that don’t fully cooperate with federal immigration enforcement.
- North Carolina Lawmakers, Governor Announce 'Compromise' To Repeal 'Bathroom Bill'
- Federal Judge In Hawaii Extends His Block On Trump Travel Ban
- In U.S. Restaurants, Bars And Food Trucks, 'Modern Slavery' Persists
- #BlackWomenAtWork: Women Speak Out After Criticism Of Journalist, Congresswoman
- Felony Charges For U.S. Diplomat Over Alleged Contacts With Chinese Agents