The Seattle area needs more housing. There’s not enough construction workers to build all the houses we need. Meanwhile, ex-prisoners have a hard time finding work and a place to live. One woman and her company found a way to tackle all these problems – at the same time.
- U.S. Women's Hockey Trails Canada 2-1 In Gold Medal Final
- Florida Shooting Survivor Weighs In On Meeting With President Trump
- Trump Backs Arming Teachers During Emotional White House Listening Session
- Parents And Students Express Frustration During School Safety Meeting With Trump
- A New Survey Finds 81 Percent Of Women Have Experienced Sexual Harassment