“The earth does not belong to us. We belong to the earth.” These words are from an 1854 speech that made Chief Seattle famous, inspiring environmental movements in the city that bears his name and beyond. Except, he never really said that.
- The U.N. Looks At Extreme Poverty In The U.S., From Alabama To California
- NTSB Releases Findings On What Sank The Doomed Ship El Faro
- Waste Not, Want Not: Drink Beer To Feed Fish And Help Save The Planet
- France Moves To Ban Students From Using Cellphones In Schools
- Deadly Blast At An Austrian Gas Hub Prompts A State Of Emergency In Italy