America's gun debate stretches from a Florida high school to the halls of the Washington state legislature. Speaking of Olympia, should WA legislators have to show us all their emails and texts? Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan warns of a budget deficit. The FBI comes to Seattle to discuss it's number one unsolved case. And Jeff Bezos is part of a team building a clock deep inside a mountain that will keep time for ten thousand years.
- French Food Waste Law Changing How Grocery Stores Approach Excess Food
- Millennials Are No More Liberal On Gun Control Than Elders, Polls Show
- Memo By House Intelligence Committee Democrats Released As Nunes Addresses CPAC
- Welcome To The Country With The Biggest Crush On America
- How A Sneaky Alabama Town Launched America's 911 System