We're a conflicted bunch. On one hand, we love to hate Amazon in Seattle because the city grew too fast and it's made problems for a lot of people. But a lot of us are also huge Amazon shoppers. Think about that: Amazon is so good at what it does that even people who say they shouldn't, use it.
- What's $800 And Already Sold Out? This Lego Star Wars Ship
- Japanese Lawmaker's Baby Gets Booted From The Floor
- Turkey Says Trump Promises To Stop Arming Kurds In Syria
- Why 'Star Wars Battlefront II' Is Creating Such A Big Debate In The Gaming World
- German Government Trying To Bring Back Children Who Ended Up With ISIS