Democrats woke up Tuesday morning still aglow from Michelle Obama's epic address at the Convention Monday evening. It was a useful distraction from the ongoing tension with staunch Bernie Sanders supporters. Some have come around to Hillary Clinton, but protesters continued demonstrating in Philadelphia.
- Black Lives Matter Activists Lead March To Democratic Convention
- 'They Cannot Silence Us': Sanders Supporters Protest After Clinton Nomination
- Susan Sarandon Confirms She Really Was Having The Worst Time At The DNC
- Hillary Clinton Makes History As She Secures Presidential Nomination
- Bill Clinton Makes The Case For The 'Best Darn Change-Maker' He Has Met