Immigrants and advocates gathered in Seattle to pray Wednesday, the day a new travel ban was set to kick in. Just hours before, court rulings in two states put the Trump administration’s policy on hold. But with the controversy sure to continue, the crowd joined in a prayer for the days ahead.
- Reporter Pulls Blanket Off Cozy Ties Between Mattress Companies And Reviewers
- Legal Case Weighs Whether Mexican Girl In U.S. Illegally Should Have Access To Abortion
- Russian Magazine Says 'Trolls' Used Social Media To Disrupt U.S. Election
- Investigations Continue Into U.S. Military Deaths In Niger
- Can A Democrat Win In Alabama?