This is a story about love and war; love lost and love found again. In 2004, Nayyef Hrebid was an interpreter for the U.S. Marines in Iraq, and Betu Allami was a soldier with the Iraqi Army. Ramadi General Hospital had been taken over by insurgents, and Hrebid and Allami were part of a mission to reclaim the hospital. It was a dangerous mission, in a dangerous city, at a dangerous time in the war.
- Jim Gilmore, Who Was Campaigning For President, Isn't Anymore
- MLB Bans New York Mets Pitcher Jenrry Mejia For Life For Doping
- U.S. And Cuba To Re-Establish Commercial Air Travel Next Week
- #MemeoftheWeek: What Would Honest Abe Really Think Of Politics Today?
- Photos: Obama Declares 3 New National Monuments In California Desert