As traffic has worsened in the Seattle area, drivers have taken to side streets to beat the brake lights. This prompted one of our most popular Local Wonder questions: Why doesn’t Seattle have more stop signs?
- Far-Right German Party Could Lead Opposition After Sunday's Election
- What To Know About The Independence Referendum In Iraqi Kurdistan
- Top Stories: Russian Meddling In Social Media; Uber Loses London License
- Why A Potential 'Free Speech Week' At Berkeley Is Causing A Stir
- Uber To Lose License In London: 'Not Fit And Proper,' City Says