Many young girls fantasize about secretly being a princess. When Sarah Culberson grew up, she left those childish fantasies behind. But then she discovered the fantasy was true. Not only did her heart pump royal blood, but her people needed her.
Other stories heard on KUOW Presents, February 7, 2013:
- Building An Electric Car For Speed
- Walking "The Old Paths"
- The Massage That Changed Me
- A Trip To The Deli
- Starting Over: The Man Who Lost 15 Years of Memory Through Electroconvulsive Therapy
- Sherman Alexie On The Loss Of Traditional Languages
- Putting The Pieces Together
- Searching For Mom And Dad
- Do You Tip?
- Art Of Our City: Massive Monkeys