Five Minutes Onstage At Ignite Seattle
If you had five minutes on stage, what would you say? That's the premise of Ignite Seattle, a regular worldwide event where presenters get five minutes and 20 slides to get a point across. Speakers at this month's event touch on a variety of topics, including viral videos, online dating and how to give up cheese. Ignite Seattle 19 took place at Town Hall on February 20, 2013.
The talk was moderated by The Seattle Times columnist Monica Guzman.
- Jonathon Colman, “How Introverts Can Survive in an Extroverted World”
- Wendy Hinman, “We’re Gonna Die”
- Lindsay Sharma, “What do Swaziland, Papua New Guinea and the United States Have in Common?”
- Sara Kiesler, “How to Give Up Cheese”
- Bruce Ryan, “Nothing is Impossible”
- Forest Gibson, “How to Make a Viral Video”
- Kate Bergstrom, “Online Dating Tips I Have Learned After Meeting More Than 100 Men”
- Andrew Dumont, “Projects: From Idea to Launch and Beyond”
- Geraldine DeRuiter, “Sharing Personal News Online”