Nancy Pearl's 10 Favorite Books Of 2012
So many good books, so little time. If you're searching for a book that would make a perfect holiday gift or just looking for your next great read, here are Nancy Pearl's favorite books of 2012.
- “We Learn Nothing,” Tim Kreider
- “Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk,” Ben Fountain
- “Enemies: A History of the FBI,” Tim Weiner
- “The End of Your Life Book Club,” Will Schwalbe
- “Sweet Tooth,” Ian McEwan
- “The Round House,” Louise Erdrich
- “Canada,” Richard Ford
- “Beautiful Ruins,” Jess Walter
- “Shine Shine Shine,” Lydia Netzer
- “Heft,” Liz Moore
What do you think?
We'd love to hear your thoughts.