Senior Data Analyst
Req #: 228449
Department: KUOW RADIO
Appointing Department Web Address: https://www.kuow.org/
Job Location: Seattle Campus
Posting Date: 11/03/2023
Closing Info: Open Until Filled
Salary: $8,334 - $9,722 per month
Shift: First Shift
The Digital Products division is a new and exciting team at KUOW tasked with transforming KUOW into a regional digital media powerhouse. The division is recruiting for a Senior Data Analyst in a Temporary role projected to end 6/30/2024, with the possibility to extend based on department needs.
This Senior Data Analyst role is critical for KUOW as we build our data chops to become a data-driven organization. This role will drive value by helping define and optimize data collection and reporting strategies and systems for all of KUOW’s digital properties and initiatives.
Define and build analytics and reporting systems and structures: (70%)
• Collaborate with leadership, product, engineering, marketing, ad sales, and other teams to define and implement data structure and requirements that enable complex reporting of first-party and third-party web, mobile, smart speaker, etc. KPIs focused on acquisition, engagement and conversion.
• Define and build KPIs and dashboards to democratize data and federate analysis across KUOW
• Establish a process and reporting method for A/B testing of configurations to determine new feature impact.
Monitoring and Presentation of findings and reports: (30%)
• Regularly monitor KPI performance to identify trends and potential issues.
• Collaborate closely with Digital Division leadership and stakeholders to prepare findings and trends.
• Present to leadership, including division heads and GM.
• Bachelor's Degree in Math, Statistics, Engineering, or equivalent practical experience.
• 4+ years of experience
• SQL, R and or Python
• Experience with Google Analytics 4, Looker (or similar), Salesforce databases.
• A/B and Multivariant testing experience.
• Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
• A love of working with data and generating reports for key stakeholders and leadership.
• Comfortable with ambiguity and flexible.
COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY AND RACIAL EQUITY
KUOW and the University of Washington are equal opportunity employers. KUOW is dedicated to building a culturally diverse staff and creating a working environment that promotes racial equity and inclusiveness. We believe attracting and retaining diverse staff is crucial to serving our community and fulfilling our mission. Women, Black, Indigenous and people of color (BIPOC), LGBTQ+ individuals, people with disabilities and veterans are highly encouraged to apply.