Grief & Coping
Mon February 25, 2013
Cheryl Strayed On Hiking The Pacific Crest Trail
Author Cheryl Strayed’s mother had just died. Like many in our region, she turned to nature for solace. And hiked a big part of the Pacific Crest Trail. The PCT is a place where you can keep on walking until your mind finds stillness, or at least until you're eaten by a bear.
Want more Cheryl Strayed? Hear Ross Reynolds interview her on KUOW.
Other Stories on KUOW Presents, Tuesday, February 26:
- Mexico’s Bat Man: Fighting to Protect Maligned Creatures
- Twenty-four Hours in the Pit: A Barbeque Primer from Clyde Biggins
- First Overnight At A White Kid's House
- Cheryl Strayed on Hiking the Pacific Crest Trail
- Caught in Tomas Saraceno's Web
- The Art Con
- Writers Almanac
- Hiking The Pacific Crest Trail
- TB/HIV Activist
- Regulating Marijuana