Gentrification: It’s what happens when the people living in a low-income neighborhood get pushed out by new people with more money. But some long-time residents manage to stay in gentrifying neighborhoods and thrive, like Anna Ponder, who teaches a dance style called stepping in Seattle's Columbia City neighborhood.
- Gang Rape Of Aid Workers In South Sudan Is A Turning Point
- John Lennon's Deportation Fight Paved Way For Obama's Deferred Action Policy
- NLRB Rules Graduate Students Are Employees With The Right To Unionize
- Trump Off Camera: The Man Behind The 'In-Your-Face Provocateur'
- Stanford Bans Hard Liquor From On-Campus Parties, Limits Bottle Sizes