Wed May 8, 2013
US Kids: The Sleepiest In The World
Most people know kids in America don't get enough sleep. But did you know they're the sleepiest in the world? Researchers in Boston say sleep deprivation partly explains why US students are falling behind in math and science.
Full list of stories on KUOW Presents, Wednesday, May 8:
- American Kids Are The Sleepiest In The World
- Proposed Law To Protect Military Victims of Sexual Assault
- Letter to Mick Jagger from the St. Paul Chapter of the Daughters of Norway
- A Simple Solution For Resolving Phantom Limb Pain
- Walking Across America - Advice for a Young Man
- Cleveland Kidnappings, BBC Perspective
- Michelle McNamara on Crowd Sourcing Cold Cases
- Elwha Dam Removal: Tour of the Elwha, Part 1
- Writer's Almanac
- In Largest Dam Removal In US History, Which Fish Get To Recolonize?
- Robert Horton Reviews "The Great Gatsby"
- Do You Care About The Private Lives Of Public Officials?
Military Sexual Assault