Sounds Of The Pike Place Market
Seattle's Pike Place Market is over 105 years old. And it all started with a consumer revolt over the price of onions.
The market recently released plans for an expansion all the way to the waterfront. Advocates believe it could knit the city and the shore back together again.
Today on KUOW Presents, between the news stories, you'll hear the sounds of the Pike Place Market.
Full list of stories on KUOW Presents, July 2:
- Sounds Of The Pike Place Market
- High Temperatures Hurt The Economy
- Algorithmic Stock Trading For The Masses
- BBC - Syria's Sharia Courts In Rebel Areas
- Story, Disappeared (A Story Of Sri Lanka)
- BBC - How Is The SCOTUS Judgment On Same-Sex Marriage Being Seen In India?
- The Toll Of Traffic Collisions in Washington
- Playing the Eiffel Tower
- Writer's Almanac
- Summer Grilling Tips
- Biotech Wheat
- Shh! Secret Tips For Finding Affordable Housing In Seattle