Soon — sooner than most of us think — we’ll have tiny computers embedded in our brains. And this step is an advancement, a sign of a new era in evolution. That’s according to inventor and futurist Ray Kurzweil. He talks with Wisconsin Public Radio about the fusion of biology and machine technology he sees in our future.
Other Stories On KUOW Presents:
- Fun Facts From The Census On Jobs By Gender And Race
- How Much Does Crowd Funding Cost Musicians?
- Why Turkey’s TV Cop Behzat Ç Makes Censors Uneasy
- Aha Moment: Jon Ronson On Kurt Vonnegut
- Garth Loeppky On His Change In Fortune
- Sudden Savant
- Writer's Almanac
- Shout It To The Universe
- Hendrix At Emp
- Marijuana Cuisine