The largest march in Seattle history took place on Saturday, January 21. Listen here to the speeches you may have missed at the Seattle Womxn’s March, because over 100,000 demonstrators can’t fit in Judkins Park.
- Lindsay Zae Summers – performing “Rise” by Maya Angelou
- Colleen Echohawk – Executive Director of the Chief Sealth Club
- Rebecca Saldana – Washington State Senator
- Christine Charbonneau – CEO of Planned Parenthood of the Great Northwest and Hawaiian Islands
- Aneelah Afzali – Executive Director of the American Muslim Empowerment Project
Please note: These speeches contain unedited language of an adult nature.