How To Settle A Dispute Without Going To Court

Jul 15, 2013

Have you ever had to deal with a difficult, noisy neighbor –  but you don’t want to call the cops? Maybe what they’re doing is not so clearly illegal, but it is making your blood boil. There’s an alternative you may not have considered: dispute resolution. Julia A. Gold is board president of the King County Dispute Resolution Center and can be reached at 206.443.9603.   She talks to Ross Reynolds about how to settle a fight without going to court.