In some families, the kitchen can be the room in the house that counts the most and that smells the best. It’s where families gather and children are fed, and in some cases, where all good parties begin and end. For Independent radio producers the Kitchen Sisters, it’s the room where the best stories are told. In Hidden Kitchen Mama, Davia Nelson and Nikki Silva take us on a tour of stories about people, their mothers and the kitchens where the memories took place.
Other Stories On KUOW Presents on January 8, 2013:
- Who Could Be Watching You Watching Your Figure? Your Boss
- Homeowners Question Association Fees
- Maggi: The Local Seasoning From Everywhere
- Jacques Berlinerblau On "How To Be Secular"
- Texas Vs. Texas
- Writer's Almanac
- Self-Reflection Through Scottish Buddhism
- Chat Room
- Proof Of Heaven