Gun Stories: Guns And Violence
Tolstoy said "Happy families are all alike; every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way." That phrase comes to mind when hearing this final installment of our "Gun Stories" series.
The stories from the victims of gun violence are each compelling in their own way. And the lessons those victims draw from their personal tragedies are just as diverse.
Other stories on KUOW Presents, Wednesday, April 24, 2013:
- Same Sex Marriage In France
- "Gun Stories" Part 5: Guns And Violence
- Birds Of The Burke
- Europeans Fighting In Syria As Rebels
- Dream-Chasing Doesn't Always Work Out
- Bollywood Legend Dies
- Vaughn Palmer On Dueling Us And Canadian Investigations Of Alleged Train Bombers
- Writer's Almanac
- Road Movies
- Hand-Drying In America