Evangelical Christianity Edging Out Catholicism In Guatemala
Latin America has been Catholic pretty much since the time of the conquistadores. But that tradition may come to an end soon, as evangelical Christianity vies to become the number one religion in countries such as Guatemala. Today, we hear from one Guatemalan town that converted en masse.
Other stories on KUOW Presents, Thursday, March 28:
- The Miracle Town Of Guatemala
- The Politics Of Raccoons At The Oregon Capitol
- Letters From Prison
- How Toby Perlman Proposed To Her Husband Itzhak
- Cristina Pato Brings the Galician Bagpipe to the Jazz and Classical World
- This student loan costs 5 percent of your salary for the next decade
- Steve Mumford: War Artist
- Selfish Man
- Writer's Almanac
- Pierce Transit Cuts Loom, Possible Sign Of Larger Problems
- 'Yokohama Yankee'
- Kevin Quigley