Egypt is currently under the rule of the conservative Muslim Brotherhood. Yet sexual harassment is on the rise there. A recent UN survey showed most Egyptian women have suffered from it. And in many cases, that harassment comes from the Muslim Brotherhood itself.
Other stories on KUOW Presents, Thursday, May 2:
- DUI Enforcement and Monitoring: An Imperfect System
- Author Alexandra Fuller On Her Book, "Falling"
- In Spain, Horses the Latest Victims in Economic Slump
- Walking Across America - Advice for a Young Man
- Guantanamo Hunger Strike: Sister Of A Detainee Speaks Out
- Want to Hear Beck’s New Music? Do It Yourself!
- Planning For The Post-Assad Syria
- Writer's Almanac
- Comics On Radio
- Anti-Government Groups