Black In Seattle series producer Tonya Mosley (@tonyamosley) moderated a live Twitter chat last night. Local guests Enrico Benjamin and Alex Wells joined her to discuss what it's like to be a black man in Seattle.
Miss anything? Catch up on all the pieces from Mosley's series and highlights from the chat below, and follow the hashtag #blackinseattle on Twitter to add your questions and insights.
- 'Where Are The Black People?' Struggling To Stay Connected
- Busing Blues: When Seattle Sent Black Kids To White North End
- Black In Seattle: 'Perceptions May Be Different Than Reality'
- Black Man, White City: 'It's Unnecessarily Stressful'
- Finding A (Black) Man: Dating Woes For Seattle's Black Women
Highlights From Black In Seattle Live Chat