2. There are worms in the blackberries you pick every summer.
3. If you launch rockets made of water bottles, as students at the Northwest Indian College did, NASA might call you up.
4. The more you learn about crows, the creepier they get.
5. Seattle moms pump in bathrooms because their employers won’t comply with federal law.
6. Once upon a time, Washington state almost had an income tax.
7. Racist names for places can be changed.
8. There is no such thing as a seahawk.
9. This 14-year-old was allowed to refuse life-saving care in the name of religion.
10. You can hire shrubbery-eating goats on Amazon.