President Trump’s move to undo President Obama’s Clean Power Plan could make it easier for power plants to keep burning coal and heating the planet. Yet the Northwest’s biggest coal user, Puget Sound Energy, says the announcement won’t affect its use of the dirtiest of fossil fuels.
- Launch, Land, Launch — SpaceX Tries Reusing Its Rocket
- Good News For Elephants: China's Price Of Ivory Has Plummeted
- Will The EPA Reject A Pesticide, Or Its Own Scientific Evidence?
- On Their Way To Build A Youth Center, They Were Ambushed And Killed
- Trump Company Reportedly Looking To Add Another Hotel In Washington, D.C.