It was dark and rainy in most of Seattle. But inside a glittering event space, hundreds of middle-aged, mostly-white Madison Park residents were dressed for summer: Men in bright seersucker suits and saddle shoes. Women in sherbet-colored silk dresses and matching hats with plumage.
- 20 Injured As Massive Fire Tears Through Senior Living Center Near Philadelphia
- Jesse Jackson Says He Has Parkinson's Disease
- Young Men, Frequent Drivers Most Likely To Get Distracted While Driving
- Clues In That Mysterious Radioactive Cloud Point Toward Russia
- Government Outlines When It Will Disclose Or Exploit Software Vulnerabilities