Charleena Lyles was shot by police in Seattle on June 18. Last fall, a similar shooting happened on the day when the homeless camp called the Jungle was shut down. Police shot a man named Michael Taylor. Like Charleena Lyles, he was allegedly holding a knife. And in both cases, officers had warning that mental health issues might complicate the encounter.
- Supreme Court Will Re-Hear Immigrant Indefinite Detention Case
- Cholera Hitches A Ride On The Backs Of Soft-Shell Turtles
- Supreme Court Sends Cross-Border Shooting Case Back To Lower Court
- Supreme Court Revives Parts Of Trump's Travel Ban As It Agrees To Hear Case
- Supreme Court Rules Religious School Can Use Taxpayer Funds For Playground