Vip the gorilla needed emergency hernia surgery. Dr. Andrew S. Wright explains his process, from inspecting Vip in the smelly gorilla enclosure to hurrying away as Vip woke up from his anesthesia.
- Mass. High Court: Local Authorities Can't Detain People Without Charges For ICE
- New Senate Campaign Ad For Mo Brooks Features Baseball Practice Shooting
- The Senate Health Care Vote, Simplified
- U.N. Envoy Warns: Ire At Jerusalem Holy Site Must Be Resolved By Week's End
- Jared Kushner's Statement To Congress About Russia, Annotated