To say the least, the statistics surrounding gun violence in the United States are disturbing. On an average day, 93 Americans are killed with guns. Seven of those are children. For every person killed with guns, two more are injured.
- 'Asking God To Forgive Me': N.C. Lawmaker Seeks Redemption For War Votes
- Tiger Woods Arrested On Suspicion Of DUI In Florida
- Trump Honors Fallen Warriors At Arlington National Cemetery
- Frank Deford, NPR's Longtime Philosopher Of Sports, Dies At 78
- On Day 3 Of Cancellation Chaos, British Airways Edges Closer To Recovery