In a company blog post dated January 24, 2018 — just two weeks after immigration officials raided 7-Elevens across the country to find and arrest undocumented workers — Microsoft general manager Tom Keane touted the company's relationship with the agency that conducted the crackdown: ICE.
- Trump Threatens Tariffs On $200 Billion Of Chinese Goods
- Summer Melt: Why Aren't Students Showing Up For College?
- After An Overdose, Patients Aren't Getting Treatments That Could Prevent The Next One
- How The Opioid Crisis Is Depressing America's Labor Force
- The Science Behind South Korea's Race-Based World Cup Strategy