Victoria Marshall was born in 1945, and she’s full of stories. She can talk about the four years she was homeless, about raising kids, or about her deep knowledge of animals, which she sometimes shares with people at the zoo.
- VA's Caregiver Program Still Dropping Veterans With Disabilities
- Video Campaign Aims To Unify Poland Through The Power Of Bread
- As Trump-Kim Summit Approaches, South Korea's Leader Heads To White House
- A Texas Town Mourns, And A Nation Struggles To Find New Ground In Gun Debate
- Hawaii Volcano's Lava Spews 'Laze' Of Toxic Gas And Glass Into The Air