The Puyallup Tribe welcomed the first salmon of the year back to the Puyallup River in Tacoma on Tuesday. Strangely, perhaps, that chinook's epic journey from mid-Pacific Ocean to a Puyallup fishing net begins with a sloshing tanker truck.
- Lawmakers Propose to Extend Putin's Term Limits As President
- Surprise! Trump Nominates Acting VA Secretary Robert Wilkie To Fill Role Permanently
- Radio Replay: This Is Your Brain On Ads
- What Does Trump's Proposal To Cut Planned Parenthood Funds Mean?
- FEMA Denies Contract Extension In Puerto Rico, Power Crews Head Home