EVERETT, Wash. (AP) — It’s not uncommon to see brand new commercial jets flying in and out of Paine Field, just north of Seattle, defying rain and low visibility that define the region.
- Sheer Number Of Attacks On Health Facilities In Syria Shocks Researcher
- WATCH: Toronto Officer Praised For Restraint In Standoff With Suspected Van Driver
- Supreme Court Holds Foreign Corporations Cannot Be Held Liable For Terrorism Claims
- Newsroom To 'Chicago Tribune': With 85 Percent Backing, We Have Votes For Union
- Trump-Macron Friendship Can't Mask Stark Differences on Iran, Syria And Trade