We take for granted living in a post-antibiotic world. Go ahead: climb that ladder to hang Christmas lights, get a stent to open a blood vessel, let your kids slide into home plate. We don’t have to fear scratches and minor injuries.
- James Comey Memos: Trump Acknowledged Flynn Had 'Judgment Issues'
- Justice Department Turns Over 15 Pages Of Comey Memos To Congress
- Federal Judge Blocks U.S. From Transferring Citizen Held In Iraq To Another Country
- Bottlenose Dolphins Spotted Off Canada's Pacific Coast For The First Time
- Missing Nazi Submarine Found Near Denmark; Spoiler: Hitler Is Probably Not Onboard