America's gun debate stretches from a Florida high school to the halls of the Washington state legislature. Speaking of Olympia, should WA legislators have to show us all their emails and texts? Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan warns of a budget deficit. The FBI comes to Seattle to discuss it's number one unsolved case. And Jeff Bezos is part of a team building a clock deep inside a mountain that will keep time for ten thousand years.
- Michelle Obama Drops Due Date For 'Deeply Personal' Memoir
- It's So Cold In England Even The Racing Snails Are Curling Up
- 110 Girls Missing In Latest Suspected Boko Haram Attack, Says Nigerian Government
- Without A Lawyer, Asylum-Seekers Struggle With Confusing Legal Processes
- California Democrats Decline To Endorse Another Term For Sen. Dianne Feinstein