The Seattle area needs more housing. There’s not enough construction workers to build all the houses we need. Meanwhile, ex-prisoners have a hard time finding work and a place to live. One woman and her company found a way to tackle all these problems – at the same time.
- Florida Shooting Survivor Weighs In On Meeting With President Trump
- Trump Backs Arming Teachers During Emotional White House Listening Session
- Parents And Students Express Frustration During School Safety Meeting With Trump
- A New Survey Finds 81 Percent Of Women Have Experienced Sexual Harassment
- Supreme Court Gets Moving, Issuing As Many Decisions In One Day As It Has In 5 Months