2017 was a banner year for artist Christopher Paul Jordan. It started with Jordan curating an exhibition of work by African American artists titled "Colored 2017." Mid-summer, Jordan’s temporary installation "Latent Home Zero" was on display at Seattle Art Museum’s Olympic Sculpture Park. The year ended with him winning the prestigious Neddy Award for painting, along with a $25,000 prize.
- 'Stop Acting Like Pouty Children': Shutdown Messages For Washington
- In Trump's First Year, Anti-Abortion Forces Make Strides
- Nursing Home Recreates Communist East Germany For Dementia Patients
- U.S. Embassy In Jerusalem Will Open By End Of 2019, Pence Says In Israel
- Catalonia's Puigdemont Is Put Forth For President, Despite New Calls For Arrest