2017 was a banner year for artist Christopher Paul Jordan. It started with Jordan curating an exhibition of work by African American artists titled "Colored 2017." Mid-summer, Jordan’s temporary installation "Latent Home Zero" was on display at Seattle Art Museum’s Olympic Sculpture Park. The year ended with him winning the prestigious Neddy Award for painting, along with a $25,000 prize.
- On Anniversary Of Women's March, A Las Vegas Rally With A Tighter Focus: The Midterms
- Turkey Launches Offensive On U.S.-Backed Kurdish Militia In Syria
- Tell Us: How Is The Government Shutdown Affecting You?
- Germany's Social Democrats Party Votes For Formal Coalition Talks With Merkel
- As Pence Tours Mideast, Tension Lingers Over Trump's Jerusalem Decision