Seattle officials have approved plans for a $600 million renovation of KeyArena. Many people are hoping the redesign will attract a new professional sports team to the city. City Councilmember Debora Juarez led the legislation. She was also among the female council members targeted by venomous comments and threats when they denied plans for a separate sports arena in the Sodo neighborhood.
- GOP Lawmakers Agree On Final Tax Package, Hatch Says
- White House: Nomination of Alabama Lawyer Brett Talley 'Will Not Be Moving Forward'
- White House Aide Omarosa Manigault Newman Resigning
- Minnesota Lt. Gov. Tina Smith Will Replace Al Franken In U.S. Senate
- Abbas Says U.S. Shouldn't Lead Mideast Peace Process, Citing Jerusalem Policy