“The earth does not belong to us. We belong to the earth.” These words are from an 1854 speech that made Chief Seattle famous, inspiring environmental movements in the city that bears his name and beyond. Except, he never really said that.
- Democrat Doug Jones Defeats Republican Roy Moore In Alabama Senate Race
- Tillerson Says He Would Meet With North Koreans, Even Without Denuclearization Talks
- Are $40 Toll Roads The Future?
- Tillerson Wants To Start Talks With North Korea With No Conditions
- Giant Prehistoric Penguins Once Swam Off The Coast Of New Zealand