In 2014 Mayor Ed Murray ordered all City of Seattle departments to apply a racial equity lens to their work. But an examination by KUOW shows the response was less than robust. While some departments did the work in 2015, others provided incomplete versions of what are called “racial equity toolkits.” A quarter of city departments didn’t do the work at all that year.
- Popular Surgery To Ease Chronic Shoulder Pain Called Into Question
- U.S. Surgeon General Says Working Together Is Key To Combating Opioid Crisis
- Charlie Rose Is Accused Of Sexual Harassment By Eight Women
- Dog Owners Have Lower Risk Of Cardiovascular Disease, Swedish Data Suggest
- Della Reese, 'Touched By An Angel' Star And Singer, Dies At 86