Bill Radke speaks with Dr. Andrew S. Wright, the director of the UW Medicine Hernia Center and latest surgeon to operate on Vip, the Woodland Park Zoo's silverback gorilla. Vip needed emergency hernia surgery. Wright explains his process, from inspecting Vip in the smelly gorilla enclosure to hurrying away as Vip woke up from his anesthesia.
- India's New President, Until Now Little-Known, Vows To Represent Less Fortunate
- Moon Dust Bag, Accidentally In Private Hands, To Be Auctioned Off Today
- U.S. Ends Laptop Ban On Flights From Middle East
- North Korea Launches Tourism Site — Weeks After Jailed U.S. Tourist's Death
- The Side Effect Of That New Malaria Drug? American Jobs