There's an island in the middle of the White River in Auburn. To get there, you cross a log bridge and follow two separate trails. That’s when you see them: Semi-permanent shelters people have built. One looks like a big family tent but made of logs and sticks all woven together — whatever people could find.
- Fanfare And Deals Dominate Trump's First Day In Saudi Arabia
- With A Wedding Dress Comes A New Beginning For A Syrian Tailor
- Male Rompers: Could This Garment Be The Worst Idea Ever?
- Students At Puerto Rico's Largest University Continue Strike Amid Shutdown
- Eddie N. Williams, Leader Of Washington's First Black Think Tank, Dies at 84