Protests. Arrests. Executive orders stopped in court, revised and stopped again. President Trump's early immigration policies have rolled out in waves, crashing into government agencies and immigrant communities, leaving behind uncertainty, fear and unrest.
- Easing Shutdown Worries, Trump Relents On Another Major Hurdle
- Dueling Rallies Rack Caracas After Death Toll Inches Toward 30 In Venezuela
- Trump's Tweets On Court Blocking 'Sanctuary City' Order: 5 Facts To Know
- Overlooked Drug Could Save Thousands Of Moms After Childbirth
- Single White (Rhino) Male Defies Age Stereotypes, Joins Tinder