Traces of Seattle’s Native American heritage are everywhere, from the Seahawks logo to totem poles at the Pike Place Market. After all, Seattle is the only major American city named for a Native American chief.
- Along Syria-Jordan Border, Refugees Struggle At A Camp Aid Workers Can't Visit
- Freak Accident At A Waterfall In Ghana Kills At Least 17
- Tomb Of Jesus Is Restored In Jerusalem
- The FBI Is On The Case — And Other Takeaways From The House Intel Hearing
- Democrats Criticize Supreme Court Nominee Gorsuch As Pro-Business