Some moms held at the SeaTac Federal Detention Center were so distressed they couldn’t speak, according to attorneys who have volunteered to interview asylum seekers there.
- Military Asked To Provide 20,000 Beds For Detained Immigrant Children
- A Lost Secret: How To Get Kids To Pay Attention
- ICE Temporarily Closes Portland Office Amid Tumult Of Protests Across U.S.
- White House Proposes Merging Education And Labor Departments
- 'Born Trump' Examines The 'Emotional Hold' The President Has On His Family