The woman waited in her car for the police. She lived in Shoreline, but was told earlier that day she needed to be within Seattle city limits to file a sexual assault report against nightlife entrepreneur David Meinert.
- How Soon Is Soon Enough To Learn You Have Alzheimer's?
- GOP Rep. Brian Fitzpatrick: 'The President Was Manipulated By Vladimir Putin'
- Scientists Search For Causes Of Preterm Birth And Better Ways To Test For Risk
- Finding The Right Words To Help Rohingya Refugees
- Trump Administration Releases Classified Warrants For FBI Wiretap Of Carter Page