To say the least, the statistics surrounding gun violence in the United States are disturbing. On an average day, 93 Americans are killed with guns. Seven of those are children. For every person killed with guns, two more are injured.
- Former High School Dropout Joins Peace Corps, Helps New Dropouts
- Education Department Faces Deep Cuts; DeVos Faces Tough Questions
- Foreign Policy Thinker Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies At 89
- Two Sisters Try To Tackle Drug Use At A Montana Indian Reservation
- Report: Kushner Discussed Setting Up Secret Communications With Russia