Gina Mazany grew up in Anchorage, Alaska. And that's where she had her first fight. "It was right after I turned 18," she recalls. A local bar had a boxing ring, and Mazany decided to give it a shot. Her opponent was an older woman with a "mom haircut." "She beat the crap out of me," Mazany says. "Like she didn't knock me out, she didn't finish me. But she just knocked me around for three rounds. And I remember, later that night I was very, very nauseous. I was throwing up that night." It was...
- Senators To Vote On Whether To Proceed With Health Care Debate
- The Multiplex And The Plane: China's Moves In Surrounding Seas Raise Eyebrows
- To Keep Drivers From Leaving, Uber Tries To Treat Them More Kindly
- Trump's Boy Scouts Speech And The Thin Line Between Openness And Recklessness
- Manafort Meets With Senate Intel While Under A Separate Senate Subpoena