Deb Seymour remembers the moment she realized we’re in big trouble. It was 1970-something, and she was around six years old. Twice a week she would climb behind the couch in her San Francisco home and watch the garbage trucks pull up to collect everything her family had thrown in the trash.
- One By One, Companies Cut Ties With NRA
- President Trump Meets With Australian Prime Minister, Takes Questions
- Tea, Honey And Lemon: Does This Classic Trifecta Actually Help A Sore Throat?
- South Korean Women Win Thriller In Curling, Putting 'Garlic' Gold In Reach
- Florida Governor Calls For Raising Age Limit For Gun Purchases From 18 To 21