Seattle Mayor Ed Murray and City Attorney Pete Holmes announced a lawsuit against the Trump administration Wednesday afternoon. It’s in response to U.S. Attorney General Jeff Sessions' threat to withhold federal grant money from “sanctuary cities” – an unofficial term for cities that don’t fully cooperate with federal immigration enforcement.
- Cristiano Ronaldo's New Bronze Bust Is Turning Heads
- Hungarian Legislation Threatens American University In Budapest
- Chinese President Xi Jinping To Meet With President Trump In Florida
- Climate-Friendly Coal Technology Works But Is Proving Difficult To Scale Up
- Ivanka Trump To Be An Official White House Employee Covered By Ethics Rules