We're a conflicted bunch. On one hand, we love to hate Amazon in Seattle because the city grew too fast and it's made problems for a lot of people. But a lot of us are also huge Amazon shoppers. Think about that: Amazon is so good at what it does that even people who say they shouldn't, use it.
- Zimbabwe Swears In A New President, In The First Transfer Of Power Since Independence
- Less Waste, More Taste: A Master Chef Reimagines Thanksgiving Leftovers
- Mosque Attack In Egypt's Sinai Kills At Least 235
- To Save Water, Should You Wash Your Hands Of Hand Washing Dishes?
- Oscar Pistorius' Prison Sentence More Than Doubled