The woman had been booked into King County Jail for driving with a suspended license. When she appeared between Judge Judith Hightower, she asked her to be released because she had to get home in time for her 10-year-old boy.
- A History Of Election Cake And Why Bakers Want To #MakeAmericaCakeAgain
- Gotcha: Space Station Grabs Onto NASA's 5,100-Pound Cargo Craft
- Strange Sounds, Burial Grounds And The Case Of The Twisted Dreamcatcher
- Police Facial Recognition Databases Log About Half Of Americans
- Trump Supporters Point To Gore-Bush As A Precedent For Refusal Of Election Results